Why Partner With Us?
We have specific principles in place to guide the learner and teacher to set everyone up for success. It’s not a “one size fits all” approach. Instead, we understand where a learner is to allow us to customize and wrap services. We strive to make the biggest difference for not only the learner but for the teacher(s) as well.
We will work closely with your organization and conduct observations to determine the intensity of support. The duration of our services is determined by the needs of your organization and data collected related to those needs. Data will be collected to determine when changes to our support are needed. We will collaborate and work together each step of the way; from determining our support, to fading our services, to setting your team up for success.
ABA enables us to determine and understand why a behavior is occurring. The use of reinforcement is critical to ABA and allows us to shape behavior. ABA therapy is conducted by trained Behavior Technicians, typically starting in a one to one format, with strategic social and group interaction when appropriate. ABA therapy is overseen and supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and implemented by a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Services:
- Initial recommendation of services
- Development of program
- Monitor progress
- Supervise (and/or provide) RBT services
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Services:
- Implement program
- Collect data
- Provide team training support
- Observe setting where support is needed
- Assess students who may need individual support
- Meet to discuss recommended intensity of support (1:1 support, team support, etc.)
- Build team to meet support needs
- Provide needed support to students and team to desired outcomes